The Beauty of Your Eyes Kit ($55 Value!) 1 kit features:
- lipocils (0.14 oz / 4.2 ml) – longer lashes in just 28 days. This very unique transparent gel is enriched with a complex made of plant extracts and lecithin that multiplies the effectiveness of the 100% natural, active ingredient contained.
- lash conditioning cleanser (3.4 fl oz / 100 ml) – cleanses and conditions my lashes. An oil-free formula, composed of silk proteins and cornflower water, Lash Conditioning Cleanser effectively removes makeup and at the same time conditions weak or damaged lashes.
- eye decompress – refreshes and decongests your eyes. Just immerse this incredible tablet and it instantly transforms into an eye mask that refreshes and reduces swelling around the eyes while soothing and calming tired eyes.
- helps reduce appearance of puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
- instant sensation of refreshed well being
- eye therapy patch (1 sachet) – smoothes the eye contour. Eye Therapy Patch is the first cosmetic application of a post surgery technological discovery offering exceptional characteristics and efficiency: controlled and progressive release of active ingredients re-use up to three times spectacular results. The results are visible and have been proven by Dermatologists at the Hopitaux de Paris de la Salpetriere. After just one use: wrinkles are lessened, dark circles and eye puffiness are reduced, scars are diminished.
METSV says: Talk about stars of the show!….This must-have kit by Talika features their heavy hitters including the incredibly popular Lipocils, which sort of was the catalyst for all the lash enhancers out there. I waited a bit to review b/c I wanted to make sure I had proper time to see if Lipocils would work for me, like it has for like a gajillion other people who swear by it and claim that it is better than even prescription lash enhancers. It’s been about three weeks and I’d say my lashes are looking healthier – I can definitely tell when I curl them – there doesn’t seem to be as much space in between my lashes – it’s like the bald spots are growing in – now, could this be just my wishful thinking? Possibly, but I’m happy enough that I’ll continue to use. The other products are just ideal for tired, overworked eyes. The decompress is just what the doctor ordered for overstressed eyes – it’s instant rejuvination and de-puffing. It works great with the eye therapy patch for smoothing, de-wrinkling, and brightening the eye area. The lash conditioning cleanser helps remove the day’s mascara while conditioning my lashes – a nice treat. This kit is a perfect introduction to both Talika and an efficient regimen to keep your peepers looking their best. I also think that you’re getting the kit at an amazing price. Lash enhancers ALONE cost more than this entire kit. If you got a couple of gift cards for the holidays, then using one of them to get in on this kit is a wise decision and a great gift for you from you!