21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards – Arrivals
Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen gave Laura Carmichael a bold red lip. “For Laura the focus is on the lip. We wanted to create a light and airy look with an edge,” Lauren said.
Here’s how to get Laura’s look:
1. Lauren applied Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation as a base before applying Avon Ideal Luminous Blush $9.00 in Coral Radiance on the cheeks.
2. Lauren then lined her eyes with Stila Compact, Kitten $18.00in Kitten.
3. Next, she used the light brown shade from the Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad $8.00 in Mocha Latte to softly define the eye.
4. As the final dramatic touch, Lauren added Ardell Multipack Individual Lashes, Knot-Free Medium $6.14;
followed by a coat of Big & Darling Mascara $9.00 in Blackest Black.
5. To complete the look, Lauren applied Avon Ultra Color Lipstick $8.00 in Poppy Love.
Below please find details about how to get the hairstyle that celebrity hairstylist Blake Erik created for Laura Carmichael at the 2015 Screen ActorS Guild Awards tonight.
THE LOOK: Amped up simplicity
INSPIRATION: Blake was inspired by Laura’s cool personality and sexy dress
Here is his step-by-step breakdown:
To begin, Blake applied an ample amount of John Frieda Luxurious Volume Volume Building Mousse $6.99 to soaking wet hair.
Next, he brushed the hair from root to end using Harry Josh Pro Tools Detangling Brush. $20.00 Blake then massaged the hair with his hands to loosen the hair and add volume.
He flipped her hair and blow-dried to add lift to the roots and create maximum volume.
When the hair was completely dry he gave the hair a slightly off-center part. For added natural texture, he spritz John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray $8.99 on the hair.
To tame any frizz and define the natural waves and pattern of the hair, Blake wrapped the hair around a 1 inch flat iron but stayed away from touching the roots to avoid flattening the top. TRY: Andis 67410 Curved Edge Professional Heat Flat Iron, 1 Inch $24.96
Lastly, he sprayed John Frieda Frizz Ease Keraflex Flex Hold Hairspray $9.99 to lock in the look.