21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards – Arrivals
GET THE LOOK:
“1) Prep damp hair with Moroccan Oil Hydrating Styling Cream $31.49 on the ends,
2) Blow dry with a Mason Pearson Brush and the root & a small Ibiza Boar Bristle Round Brush for ends.
3) Bricklayer random waves through hair by alternating 1″ sections using a GHD Classic Styler Ceramic Hair Straightener $185.00 and ghd curve® Classic Curl Iron $245.00. Hold ends out of barrell to create looseness.
4) Apply Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray $42.00 throughout hair but especially at the roots and tease the hair at the hairline to create lift.
5) Next, use a small amount of Leonor Greyl Éclat Naturel Styling Cream $46.00 through palms and gently rough up the ends of hair to create more random texture.
6) To finish, mist hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray $24.49.”
Follow Jen and The Wall Group on Instagram: @jenatkinhair, @thewallgroup