Inspiration: “For tonights look, we decided to keep hair fun, playful and a little edgy, letting the dress stand out. Since it is a big event, I knew her hair needed to shine but at the same time, stay understated. Leaving the and straight, and alternating between two different types of wave helped me keep the balance.”
1. Start with freshly washed and towel dried hair, select a part and brush out. Polillo suggests trying überliss shampoo and conditioner ($23.00 – $26.00 @ überliss.com) when you wash the hair.
2. Apply überliss Rituoil ($19.90 @ überliss.com) serum to the damp hair and blow dry smooth with a medium sized round brush to add slight volume at the root. For a added volume at the crown, add 2-3 Velcro rollers.
3. Taking 1″ sections, alternate between the T3 SinglePass Whirl $130.00
and the T3 SinglePass 1″ Straightening & Styling Iron $160.00 to create a slight wave or a ‘s’ shaped wave with the flat iron
4. Using a liberal amount of Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Shampoo $25.00 at the root for a messy volume.
5. Pieced out the ends with Kevin Murphy Undressed $33.00
and finish with