- Redefined color care with the gentlest, most luxurious lather
- SeaExtend ColorCare dramatically extends the life and vibrancy of haircolor
- Restores hair to its ultimate condition and protects hair against thermal styling damage
- Breakthrough dual color protection
- SeaExtend Patent Pending formula Seals Color in – an intensive blend of sea botanicals seals the cuticle and locks in color molecules preventing “wash out” to maintain longer haircolor results
- SeaExtend Thermal-V™ Technology Seals Heat out – a sea-derived, enzymatic complex attaches deep within the hair shaft forming a heat-activated shield to prevent thermal styling damage
for more info, please check out Aquage
METSV says: Can I just tell you that this is probably one of the best shampoos I’ve ever used for color treated hair? I ‘ve been using this for a couple of weeks now, and I’m not kidding, my hair is so shiny and healthy looking, the color is not fading, and it just feels healthier somehow. First of all, I have been a diehard fan for many years of another line – you would have to pry the products out of my cold dead hands… I have products from the moisturizing and body line and I love them both. Over the years, I’ve tried other brands, but always return to “that” one. Aquage has seriously made me rethink that. It doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel coated and heavy, it imparts such a great shine, it’s sulfate free….what else…oh, I’ll tell you…the fragrance is sooo pretty! I can’t describe it – it’s just a clean, fresh gorgeous scent. I love the pop-up top too. Just push down on the little blue lever and up pops the top for easy dispensing. I am a bona fide Aquage convert. I will absolutely be trying more from this line. If you care about your hair and you want your color to really last and look healthy and shiny in the process, you gotta get in on Aquage. This company delivers what it promises for our hair. Totally recommend.